vendredi 23 décembre 2011

Book Review: The Hunger Games



Welcome to my first book review! I've just finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, yeah! I  heard so many good things about it and was expecting so much from it that I was a little disappointed at first... It started slow, but when the lottery happened and Katniss left for the hunger games, it started to get really interesting and truth is, I got hooked just like everyone else! I couldn't wait to take the bus to read more (I only have time to read on the bus lately)... I kept wondering if the characters were who they seemed to be or if it was just part of their game strategy, you never knew what was coming next and honestly, I didn't want the book to end. The story was very original, you never knew what was coming and you always wondered what was next for the characters. Plus, there’s just enough romance to please the hopeless romantic in me, but not enough to make it a love story. Overall, I loved this book and I give it a 4.5/5 (only because in my eyes, perfection doesn't exist).

                                                                        Nina xx

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire