mardi 20 décembre 2011

Little Update

So lately I'm spending more time at work than at home... I only have time to read on the bus and have no time to play my video games. I also was part of a small art exposition so it took a lot of my free time but it was so worth it! Now, where I live, it's winter and I don't know about you, but winter drains every bit of energy I have. Don't you wish you could stay at home in PJ's with a hot beverage until summer comes again?
I do, but can't ! There is lots to do before Christmas! My brother wants a 5x3 feet painting for his bedroom and I still have to make a chunky knit scarf for my mom. I found out a great tutorial on how to make a scarf with a loom circle using an original stitch (The Faux Lattice Stitch ). I'll try to post pictures when I'm done with it! Hope you all have a good week!

Nina xx

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire